The worst thing that can happen to your Samsung Galaxy A53 5G phone is getting an unresponsive touchscreen. The unresponding touchscreen is a really common problem for almost every phone owner. and there are a lot of reasons that can cause your phone to not work.
But do not worry there are a few things you can do to try and fix the issue. In this post, we will discuss in detail How to Fix Samsung A53 5 G’s Unresponsive TouchScreen.
Phone Features :
|Weight||189 g (6.67 oz)|
|Type||Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, compass, barometer Virtual proximity sensing|
|Type||Super AMOLED, 120Hz, 800 nits (HBM)|
|Size||6.5 inches, 102.0 cm2 (~85.4% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~405 ppi density)|
How to Fix Samsung A53 5G Unresponsive TouchScreen With 7 Ways:
Force restarting your Samsung A53 5G phone:
The best resolution to fix your non-responsive touchscreen is to force restart your Samsung galaxy A53 5G phone
- Go to both the volume down and the power buttons and hold both buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Keep pressing and holding both buttons together and do not let go until you see the Samsung logo.
- Repeat the process of holding both buttons until you see the Samsung logo and your phone restart by itself.
Empty The cache partition Section On your Samsung A53 5G:
- Clear the cache partition section by Connecting your phone to the PC with a USB.
- Make sure your phone is well connected and linked to the pc then
- Press and hold both the Volume Up key and the Power key for about 10 seconds.
- Wait until the Android Recovery menu options appear
- Press the Volume down key and go to the Wipe cache partition option.
- Then use the Power key to select by pressing it.
- Press the Volume down key to choose the Yes option, then press the Power key to select and activate the reboot.
- The reboot system will be activated .after the process finishes go and press the power button to restart your device
[other solutions for Samsung a53 5G screen not working]
Wipe your Samsung A53 5G screen:
Try to wipe your phone screen with a cleanser and a toothbrush or a napkin. Sometimes dust and dirt cause the touchscreen to not work correctly. Try wiping the screen carefully and then check if that fixes the touchscreen issue
Remove Samsung A53 5G screen protector:
Did you know that your screen protector may be the reason for the not working screen? Some screen protectors are bad quality which causes the screen to fail.
Examine your screen protector as it may be causing the issues of the insensitive touchscreen of your galaxy A53. Your screen protector can be of low quality.
Try to remove the screen protector, test the touchscreen, and see if that fixes the problem.
Delete Samsung A53 5G apps:
Apps may cause the phone to glitch and may cause the touchscreen to not work properly especially if you downloaded an app from an anonymous website. To solve this problem you will have to turn your Samsung A53 into safe mode.
How To turn your Samsung A53 5G to safe mode?:
Press the power button till you see the power off icon on your screen.
Press and hold on to the Power off icon till you see the Safe mode icon
Reboot your phone into a safe mood by tapping the safe mode icon on your screen.
Contact customer service
If your Samsung Galaxy A53 5G isn’t covered by a warranty, look for a physical store that sells Samsung phones and products in your area. If you bought it directly from an online e-commerce website, they may have a warranty on their website you can access—which will speed up service time
How do I increase the touch sensitivity on my Samsung a53 5G?
To Increase your touch sensitivity on my Samsung a53 go to settings> Tap on Display Section> scroll down and Tap on Touch Sensitivity switcher. and that is how you increase touch sensitivity on your Sasmsun a53.
We hope our solutions for repairing the Samsung Galaxy A53 5G Touch Screen not working issue were useful.
That was it for How To Fix Samsung A53 5G Unresponsive TouchScreen, if you tried all these solutions above and your phone still did not work then it is recommended to go to your local fix phone store and ask them for screen replacment.