If your Samsung Galaxy A2 touch screen is unresponsive, there are a few things you can do to try and fix the issue. In this post, we will discuss in detail how to Fix Samsung Galaxy A2 Unresponsive Touchscreen
How To fix Samsung Galaxy A2’s unresponsive touchscreen issue:
Force Restarting Your Samsung Galaxy A2:
The best solution to fix your non-responsive touchscreen is to force restart your Samsung Galaxy A2 phone
- Go to both the volume down and the power buttons and hold both buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Keep pressing and holding both buttons together and do not let go until you see the Samsung logo.
- Repeat the process of holding both buttons until you see the Samsung logo and your phone restart by itself.
Clear The Cache Partition Section:
- Clear the cache partition section by Connecting your phone to the PC with a USB.
- Make sure your phone is well connected and linked to the pc then
- Press and hold both the Volume Up key and the Power key for about 10 seconds.
- Wait until the Android Recovery menu options appear
- Press the Volume down key and go to the Wipe cache partition option.
- Then use the Power key to select by pressing it.
- Press the Volume down key to choose the Yes option, then press the Power key to select and activate the reboot.
- The reboot system will be activated .after the process finishes go and press the power button to restart your device
other solutions on How To Fix Samsung Galaxy A2 Unresponsive Touchscreen:
Remove The Screen Protector:
Did you know that your screen protector may be the reason for the not working screen? Some screen protectors are bad quality which causes the screen to fail.
Examine your screen protector as it may be causing the issues of the insensitive touchscreen of your galaxy A2. Your screen protector can be of low quality.
Try to remove the screen protector and test the touchscreen and see if that fixes the problem.
Delete Apps From Your Samsung Galaxy A2 :
Apps may cause the phone to glitch and may cause the touchscreen to not work properly especially if you downloaded an app from an anonymous website. To solve this problem you will have to turn your Samsung A2 into safe mode.
How To Turn Your Phone To Safe Mode?:
Press the power button till you see the power off icon on your screen.
Press and hold on to the Power off icon till you see the Safe mode icon
Reboot your phone into a safe mood by tapping on the safe mode icon on your screen.
Wipe Your Samsung Galaxy A2 Screen:
Try to wipe your phone screen with a cleanser and a toothbrush or a napkin. Sometimes dust and dirt cause the touchscreen to not work correctly. Try wiping the screen carefully and then check if that fixes the touchscreen issue
Contact Customer Service
If your Samsung Galaxy A2 isn’t covered by a warranty, look for a physical store that sells Samsung phones and products in your area. If you bought it directly from an online e-commerce website, they may have a warranty on their website you can access—which will speed up service time
How Do I Increase The Touch Sensitivity On My Samsung A2?
To Increase your touch sensitivity on my Samsung A2 go to settings> Tap on Display Section> scroll down and Tap on Touch Sensitivity switcher. and that is how you increase touch sensitivity on your Samsung A2.
Conclusion on How To Fix Samsung Galaxy A2 Unresponsive Touchscreen:
We hope our guide on repairing the Samsung Galaxy A2 Touch Screen not working issue was useful. If you have any tips other than what we’ve mentioned, Share them with us and other readers in the comments below!
You can Also Read How to Fix Samsung A23 5G Touchscreen Not Working Water Damage
Meet NaDa, a tech geek with a passion for writing about the latest and greatest in the tech world. When not tapping away on their keyboard, you can find her playing video games, binge-watching sci-fi shows, or trying to code their way out of a paper bag. She firmly believes that technology should make our lives easier and bring a smile to our faces. Her writing style is a unique blend of humor and technical know-how, making even the most complex topics easily digestible. So sit back, relax, and let NaDa guide you through the ever-evolving world of technology.
4 thoughts on “How To Fix Samsung Galaxy A2 Unresponsive Touchscreen”
Pingback: How to Fix Samsung A2 Touchscreen Not Working Water Damage
Pingback: How to Fix Samsung Touchscreen Not Working Water Damage-
Pingback: How to Fix Huawei Touchscreen Not Working Water Damage - reversephoneblog
Pingback: How To Fix Unresponsive Touch Screen In Huawei Devices -