How to Fix Samsung Galaxy A50’s unresponsive touchscreen issues?
Unresponding touch screen is a really common problem for almost every phone user. No matter what your phone brand is! your phone can be facing an unresponsive touchscreen issue!
If your Samsung Galaxy A50 touchscreen is unresponsive, there are a few tricks you can do to push and fix the issue. even if your top half of the touch screen not working or you find lagging in the touchscreen. all these problems will be fixed today with this guide.
In this post, we will discuss in particular how to Fix Samsung Galaxy A50 5G Unresponsive Touch Screen
How to fix Samsung Galaxy A50 unresponsive touchscreen issue:
|BODY||158.5 x 74.7 x 7.7 mm (6.24 x 2.94 x 0.30 in)|
166 g (5.86 oz)
|DISPLAY||6.4 inches, 100.5 cm2 (~84.9% screen-to-body ratio)|
1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~403 ppi density)
|MAIN CAMERA||25 MP, f/1.7, 26mm (wide), PDAF|
8 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide), 1/4.0″, 1.12µm
5 MP, f/2.2, (depth)
|Sensors||Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass|
|Li-Po 4000 mAh, non-removable|
|Colors||Black, White, Blue, Coral|
Wipe Your Screen:
the first thing that is always recommended by all phone repair shops is to start with wiping your phone.
Your problem can be solved by a simple solution as wiping your phone without any further steps
Try to wipe your phone screen with a cleanser and a toothbrush or a napkin. Sometimes dust and dirt cause the touchscreen to not work correctly. Try wiping the screen carefully and then check if that fixes the touchscreen issue
Force Restarting Your Samsung Galaxy A50 Phone:
The best and fastest solution to fix your non-responsive touchscreen is to force restart your Samsung galaxy A50 phone
- Go to both the volume down and the power buttons and hold both buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Keep pressing and holding both buttons together and do not let go until you see the Samsung logo.
- Repeat the process of holding both buttons until you see the Samsung logo and your phone restart by itself.
Clear The Cache Partition Section:
- Clear the cache partition section by Connecting your phone to the PC with a USB.
- Make sure your phone is well connected and linked to the pc then
- Press and hold both the Volume Up key and the Power key for about 10 seconds.
- Wait until the Android Recovery menu options appear
- Press the Volume down key and go to the Wipe cache partition option.
- Then use the Power key to select by pressing it.
- Press the Volume down key to choose the Yes option, then press the Power key to select and activate the reboot.
- The reboot system will be activated .after the process finishes go and press the power button to restart your device
[other solutions for Samsung Galaxy A50 screen not working]
You can also read How to Fix Samsung A50 Touchscreen Not Working Water Damage
Remove Samsung Galaxy A50 Screen Protector:
Did you know that your screen protector may be the reason for the not working screen? Some screen protectors are bad quality which causes the screen to fail.
Examine your screen protector as it may be causing the issues of the insensitive touchscreen of your galaxy A53. Your screen protector can be of low quality.
Try to remove the screen protector and test the touchscreen and see if that fixes the problem.
Delete Apps From Samsung Galaxy A50:
Apps may cause the phone to glitch and may cause the touchscreen to not work properly especially if you downloaded an app from an anonymous website. To solve this problem you will have to turn your Samsung Galaxy A50 into safe mode.
How To Turn Your Samsung Galaxy A50 To Safe Mode?:
Press the power button till you see the power off icon on your screen.
Press and hold on to the Power off icon till you see the Safe mode icon
Reboot your phone into a safe mood by tapping on the safe mode icon on your screen.
Contact Customer Service
If your Samsung Galaxy A53 5G isn’t covered by a warranty, look for a physical store that sells Samsung phones and products in your area. If you bought it directly from an online e-commerce website, they may have a warranty on their website you can access—which will speed up service time
How Do I Increase The Touch Sensitivity On My Samsung Galaxy A50?
To Increase your touch sensitivity on my Samsung Galaxy A50 go to settings> Tap on Display Section> scroll down and Tap on Touch Sensitivity switcher. and that is how you increase touch sensitivity on your Samsung A50.
wrap up on How To Fix Samsung Galaxy A50 Unresponsive Touchscreen Issue :
here are the main points mentioned above to fix your Samsung galaxy a50 unresponsive touchscreen:
- Force Restarting Your Samsung Galaxy A50 Phone
- Clear The Cache Partition Section
- Remove Samsung Galaxy A50 Screen Protector
- Delete Apps From Samsung Galaxy A50
- Wipe Your Screen
- Contact Customer Service
We hope our guide on repairing the Samsung Galaxy A50 Touch Screen not working issue was useful. If you have any tips other than what we’ve mentioned, Share them with us and other readers in the comments below!