How To Fix Unresponsive Touch Screen In Sony Devices?
Are you frustrated with an unresponsive touch screen on your Sony device? It can be incredibly annoying to have a touch screen that doesn’t work properly, especially when it’s a crucial component of your device. Don’t worry, there’s a solution!
In this guide, we’ll show you How To Fix an Unresponsive Touch Screen In Sony Devices.
Let’s get started!
1-restart Your Sony Device:
This is the most common solution method that should work for whatever phone problem you need to fix. The simple solution is to restart your Sony Xperia and reboot your device. Rebooting is easy and does not require experience from you at all. To reboot your Sony Xperia:
- keep the POWER button pressed until the ‘Power off’ option shows on the screen.
- To restart, hold the POWER button until a menu appears, then choose the ‘Restart‘ option.”
2-Enter the safe mode [ Sony Xperia Unresponsive Touchscreen ]
another thing you can do is enter safe mode on your device. Safe mode is a special mode that allows you to troubleshoot and fix issues on your device. When you enter safe mode, all third-party apps are disabled, so you can determine if a third-party app is causing the issue with the touchscreen.
To enter Safe Mode on a Sony Xperia device, follow these steps:
- Turn off the device.
- Press and hold the Power button.
- When the Sony logo appears, release the Power button.
- Immediately after releasing the Power button, press and hold the Volume Down button.
- Continue holding the Volume Down button until the device finishes restarting.
- You should see the words “Safe mode” in the bottom left corner of the screen, indicating that you are in Safe Mode.
3-Remove your screen protector:
Did you know that your screen protector may be the reason for the not working screen? Some screen protectors are bad quality which causes the screen to fail.
Examine your screen protector as it may be causing the issues of the insensitive touchscreen of your Sony Xperia device. Your screen protector can be of low quality.
Try to remove the screen protector and test the touchscreen and see if that fixes the problem.
4-adjust the touch sensitivity on your Sony Xperia
Here’s a general guide for adjusting touch sensitivity:
- Go to the device’s “Settings” app.
- Scroll down and select “Display.”
- Look for the “Touch sensitivity” or “Screen sensitivity” option and tap on it.
- Adjust the touch sensitivity as desired. Some devices may have a slider to adjust the sensitivity, while others may have a toggle switch to turn it on or off.
If you can’t find the touch sensitivity option in the “Display” settings, you can try searching for it using the device’s search function. Simply tap on the search icon and type “touch sensitivity” or “screen sensitivity” to see if it pops up.
Note: The touch sensitivity option may not be available on all Sony Xperia devices. If it’s not available on your device, you may not be able to adjust it.
5-Delete Apps and Games: [ Sony Xperia Unresponsive Touchscreen ]
Delete apps that you suspect are harming your Sony Xperia phone and causing your phone to become unresponsive.
You must delete any apps and games that are from unfamiliar websites as they may harm your overall phone. Also, large games can cause an unresponsive touchscreen as it will take up a large amount of your memory space.
you can also read How To Fix Unresponsive Touch Screen In Xiaomi Devices
6- Check if your screen is water damaged [Sony Xperia Unresponsive Touchscreen]
Put in mind that your Sony Xperia’s unresponsive touchscreen may be caused by water. But don’t worry checking for water damage on your Sony Xperia’s touchscreen is simple!
the first thing you need to do is to give your phone’s screen and edges a close inspection. Take note of any stains, bubbles, or water spots.
The next step you need to do is to turn the phone off and, if possible, remove the battery and the back cover. go and check the battery and other parts closely for any indications of rust, corrosion, or discoloration. And remember to check the headphone jack and charger port as well!
Once you’ve done all that, put everything back together and try turning your phone on. hopefully, your phone is working better now.
But, if it still doesn’t turn on, there’s a chance that the water damage has affected the internal components. In that case, it’s best to take your device to a professional for repair as soon as possible. Trust me, you don’t want the damage to get any worse.
7- Contact Customer Service [ Sony Xperia Unresponsive Touchscreen ]
If your Sony Xperia isn’t covered by a warranty, look for a physical store that sells Sony Xperia phones and products in your area. If you bought it directly from an online e-commerce website, they may have a warranty on their website you can access—which will speed up service time
How To Fix Sony Xperia Touchscreen not responding after phone calls:
Here are some steps you can try to fix the issue:
- Give it a restart: Sometimes, a simple restart is all it takes to get your touchscreen back to working order. Hold down the power button for a few seconds, then tap “Restart.”
- Update your software: Outdated software can cause touchscreen issues, so make sure your phone is up to date. Go to “Settings,” then “System,” and then “Software update” to check for any available updates.
- Clear the cache: Clearing the cache can help resolve the issue. Turn off your device, then press and hold the volume up and power buttons until you see the Sony logo. Then release the buttons and wait for the recovery menu to appear. Use the volume buttons to highlight “Wipe cache partition” and the power button to select it.
- Factory reset: If the above steps don’t work, a factory reset may be necessary. Back up your data, then go to “Settings,” “System,” “Reset,” and then “Factory data reset.”
Try these steps one by one and hopefully, your touchscreen will be back to normal in no time!
|How To Fix Unresponsive Touch Screen In Huawei Devices, How To Fix Unresponsive Touch Screen In BlackBerry Devices, How To Fix Unresponsive Touch Screen In Google Pixel Devices|
Conclusion on [ Sony Xperia Unresponsive Touchscreen ]
In conclusion, don’t let an unresponsive touchscreen on your Sony Xperia 1 ruin your day! There are several simple steps you can take to troubleshoot the issue. Start by entering safe mode or checking for any physical or liquid damage. If these steps don’t solve the problem, it may be time to call in the experts. When reaching out for assistance, make sure to provide a clear description of the issue, including any physical or liquid damage, to ensure a speedy resolution. With the right guidance and a bit of determination, you can get your Sony Xperia 1 touchscreen back to functioning like a charm!
you can also read How To Fix Samsung Galaxy A52 Unresponsive Touchscreen
How To Fix Samsung Galaxy A13 Unresponsive Touchscreen
How To Fix Samsung Galaxy A73 5G Unresponsive Touchscreen
How To Fix Samsung Galaxy A2 Unresponsive Touchscreen
How To Fix Samsung Galaxy A33 5G Unresponsive Touchscreen
How To Fix Samsung Galaxy A72’s Unresponsive Touchscreen Issue
Meet NaDa, a tech geek with a passion for writing about the latest and greatest in the tech world. When not tapping away on their keyboard, you can find her playing video games, binge-watching sci-fi shows, or trying to code their way out of a paper bag. She firmly believes that technology should make our lives easier and bring a smile to our faces. Her writing style is a unique blend of humor and technical know-how, making even the most complex topics easily digestible. So sit back, relax, and let NaDa guide you through the ever-evolving world of technology.
3 thoughts on “How To Fix Unresponsive Touch Screen In Sony Devices”
Pingback: How To Fix Unresponsive Touch Screen In Google Pixel Devices
Pingback: How To Fix Unresponsive Touch Screen In BlackBerry Devices -
Pingback: How To Fix Unresponsive Touch Screen In Huawei Devices -